Thursday, May 30, 2013

A New Adventure

Joel and I are embarking on a new adventure starting this November. The adventure we're going on is going to be challenging, rewarding, stressful, and wonderful all at the same time, or so we've heard. Our adventure is...parenting! That's right, I'm pregnant.

Week 15

Baby Size: An apple or orange. 2 1/2 ounces. 4 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: One pair of capris (that I LOVE). Regular tanks. Regular jean w/ the help of a hairband

Stretch Marks: Nope

Sleep: Between getting up to pee and generally being uncomfortable, I haven't been able to get much sleep. Naps are great though!

Best Moment This Week: I went to the Dr.'s and heard baby's heartbeat. And finding out that I am "on track" weight gain wise. I was a bit worried.

Miss Anything: Mostly wine and beer

Food Cravings: Anything spicy

Anything make you queasy or sick: trash smell and dog food smell

Have you started to show: A bit, but I think it looks more like chub belly than baby belly

Movement: Fluttering a few days ago! So strange. The Dr. said I was "really in tune with my body." Mostly I've just been waiting for this since I read about it this week.

Gender: Don't know yet

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding Rings on or off: Off from a while ago. I kept reading horror stories about women who wake up one morning with so much swelling that their rings are stuck on their fingers and have to be cut off. I thought, "better safe than sorry."

Mood: Generally happy

Looking forward to: Resort life on Hawaii with Joel and the parentals

Due Date: November 16, 2013

Ultrasound week 10


1 comment: