Monday, April 5, 2010

Hobbies




Well. Right now I am actively trying to decide what hobby I want to take up. As most know, I don't "do" much of anything during the day; I am a house wife with all that that entails. Joel has been reminding me that its not what I "do" that defines me. I usually have to remind him of this fact. Still though, I feel I need something else to do, something that shows accomplishment...I don't know. Anyway. I've kind of decided I'm going to start painting and drawing. Drawing is something that comes easy for me, so I'll probably revert to it most of the time. Painting is something that fascinates me, but I've always been to afraid to really branch out in it. I guess we'll see how this goes. I actually going to the store today to look at supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment