Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Made Alive


The sunlight wraps me in its warmth. Wind tousles my hair as it moves here and there; ripples are made in the clear blue water and leaves are blown about.


I'm thinking about life, TRUE life in Jesus.


The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand," plays from an old boom box across the way.

A bird soars effortlessly through the air. Slowly gliding with the wind. I wonder if he's found a way to be alive, to exist for the glory of God.

So quietly it came to me. his existence, soaring, eating, his beauty IS to God's glory. Being who he was created to be brings glory to God. He is fully alive because the Lord gives him breath. He is the reason behind all he does. Its not complicated. Its a gift.


So am I called to exist for the glory of God by being me. By doing the things He has created me to do. In Jesus. Alive. Bringing Glory to His great and mighty name.


"It is not I who live but its Christ in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loves me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment